stonehouse day spa
reflexology treatments in livingston, tn
Reflexology uses the principle of stimulation of reflex zones in the foot to treat ailments. By massaging the reflex zone of an ailing organ or muscle, we restore the original function of that organ or muscle to achieve a therapeutic effect in a natural way.
Based on many years of clinical experience, Reflexology has the following benefits:
- Promote unencumbered blood circulation.
- Help the human energy cycle pipelines get rid of obstacles.
- Promote the normal function of organs and enhance cooperation between organs.
- Improve endocrine balance, to ease tensions in the system.
- Expel wastes and toxins from the body.
- Strengthen metabolism to maintain youthful vitality.
- Stimulate the cells to produce energy and prevent aging.
- Restore degraded organ functions and prevent illnesses.
- Cure ailments effectively in a natural way.
reflexology treatment session | $30
Session time depends on the individual client but ranges from 15 to 30 minutes.
Common Reactions to Reflexology
Fatigue: After the massage if you feel tired, you should rest. The massage enhances blood circulation, which may create some physical fatigue, making it easier to fall asleep. The length of the fatigue varies from person to person according to each person’s physical condition.
Dry mouth: not everyone will feel thirsty, but the occurrence of thirst is normal, as long as you drink plenty of water after the massage.
Appetite: After receiving massage for about a week, the person‘s appetite will slowly increase, this is a normal reaction.
Palms sweat or body sweat: the first time a person receives foot massage, he might be nervous, which causes sweating. In this case, try to relax as much as possible.
Comfort, relaxation, good sleep quality: This is what most people experience after receiving foot massage, because after a massage, blood circulation is increased, so that you feel comfortable, relaxed, and it is easier to fall asleep at night.
After a foot massage, reflex zones are stimulated, causing wastes and toxins accumulated in the corresponding organs to be excreted through the kidney, ureter and bladder. Therefore, after each reflexology session, it is recommended to drink 24 to 32 oz. of water so that wastes and toxins can be expelled, otherwise the efficiency of the foot massage will be significantly lowered.
415 E Main Street
Livingston, TN 38570